Friday, October 5, 2007

Remote Access

Good Mornin'.....
October issue i read a page or two about employee's or employer's working from their home once in awhile. But at the same time its not for everyone. Like young adults who are just starting out. Some say its a good opportunity to work at home then in a office, 'cause you are being trusted & have to carry the responsibility that comes w/it. I think working from home is a great opportunity to people who has been working for the job for many years. To me it shows that your boss trust you & all. Sometimes it can't be that, working in the city ain't pretty & easy. You got to deal w/traffic, waiting for the subway or train or even waiting for a taxi. See. Your money & time is spent in a way you seem to like. Thats my point. But yeah, working from home is cool. I hope i work from home one of these days. Would you?

2 comments:

Gerald white said...

that is cool and I wish that I can write like that....Awesome

-:-dRiX-:- said...

what it dew what it dew?