Monday, August 20, 2007

My Weekend

My weekend..........
so far was good...had sum family over for a cook-out...went to a dance...went to town & mostly yesterday stayed home.


Saturday
..........
I went to town w/my older sisters, 2 little sisters, nephew & my mom. That day was going well until the afternoon, I was being some how. Went shopping here & there, also there had laughs here & there. My nephew & I were rest lest from walking around the mall, tired of laughing & it was so that we fell asleep when we were going home. Got home & had a cook-out for my sister & her boyfriend, we hot never met him so it was sort of like a welcome to a family thing. Had a very good time w/the whole family who was there, it was nice.


Sunday..........

I stayed home w/the family, really didn't do anything but just watch t.v. & listen to music, clean house & get ready for school. That is what i did for my weekend, oh yes my friend came back from California. I spent the whole day w/him, but he had to go back yesterday. I already miss him, felt like i visited him for only two minutes, i wish there was more time & that Saturday it went slow. Well that is it for the day, Good-bye!!!

5 comments:

-:-dRiX-:- said...

lol! U WENT TO A DANCE? LOL WHERE? HAHA JK! IT WAS OFF THE HOOK HUH?

Amber Bahe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-:-dRiX-:- said...

jeez!!! that mess up! haha!!! :(

Matt said...

Good Job!
Your post have a good structure. Just try to use more explicit subtitles!

Miss L. said...

Nice page...remember to post information about your experiences with the Web Design class and experiences with the French students.