Friday, August 17, 2007

Today

Dear: Journal
Um...how can i start this off...well Good Morning...today we are taking a field trip to the flea market & the Museum...it's going to take place during lunch...i get to miss lunch, my 3rd hour & yes...my 4th Hour...I'm so excited to miss that...well my weekend is going to be awesome my sister & her boyfriend are coming out Saturday & we are going to flagstaff that same day...i hope my homeboy comes out today or tomorrow...i miss him so much...i might spend some time w/him tonight...go to a concert at the community center & have fun...i wonder what time he is leaving California & when he is going to land in Phoenix...scary...airplanes scare me...laughs...well I'll keep my fingers crossed...duce

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

come visit my blog!!!

-:-dRiX-:- said...

lol!!! yo yo! goodmoring! LOL NICE BLOG bye the way!

-:-dRiX-:- said...

idk!!! lol

-:-dRiX-:- said...

lol!! both!!

brent #20 said...

hahaha very funny but yesh thst is our spot though and dont be haten cuz that the best spot we have...haha... and yes im going on to the trip to flea market